|Name||:||Mrs. ANJUMONI BHARALI|
|Designation||:||Principal Technical Officer|
|Contact Details||:||Applied Civil Engineering Division, CSIR-North East Institute of Science & Technology, Jorhat-785006, Assam (INDIA) Ph: +91 0376 2370007 , 2379 (Extn.) , Fax: +91 0376 2370011|
- Civil Engineering
- Soil testing
- Study and development of soil modification or stabilization techniques for various types of soil used in construction activities in and around Jorhat and in some selected areas of Assam, CSIR- 12th Five Year Plan In-House Project.
- Performance Evaluation of River Brahmaputra Bed Materials for Use in Construction of Road Embankment, Subgrade and Subbase, sponsored by Department of Science & Technology, New Delhi.
- Development of Methodology for Manufacturing Modular Bricks from River Brahmaputra Bed Material, sponsored by Department of Science & Technology, New Delhi.
- Soil Investigation for Wax Plant and New Township of Numaligarh Refinery. Ltd. at Numaligarh, Golaghat, Assam, sponsored by Numaligarh Refinery Limited, Golaghat, Assam, October2011.
- Soil Investigation for recycling Treatment Plant at NRL, sponsored by Numaligarh Refinery Limited, Golaghat, Assam, October 2012.
- 3. Performance Evaluation Report on Rural Roads Constructed Using Bitchem Cold Mix in Different District of Assam” sponsored by M/s Bitchem Asphalt Technologies Limited, Guwahati , Assam, May 2013.
Conference / Seminar Organized & Attended
- Organized three-day “Conference on Roads and Transportation Technologies for the North-East Region (CORTNE 2013)” at Maniram Dewan Trade Centre, Guwahati from 22-24 February, 2013 jointly with CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat and CSIR-Central Road Research Institute, New Delhi.
- Organized two day workshop on “Development of Civil Infrastructure Technologies in North-East Region” at CSIR- NEIST Jorhat on 28-29 Feb 2012 sponsored by Department of Science and Technology(DST), New Delhi.
- Organized one day National Workshop on “Sustainable Technologies for Road Construction in North-East” at CSIR- NEIST, Jorhat on 19th September 2011 jointly with CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat and CSIR-Central Road Research Institute, New Delhi.