|Name||:||Dr Ashutosh Namdeo|
|Designation||:||Scientist, Chemical Engineering Group|
|Qualification||:||PhD: Chemical Engineering (Indian Institute of Technology Bombay)
M.Tech: Chemical Engineering (Indian Institute of Technology BHU, Varanasi)
|Contact Details||:||Engineering Block, Chemical Engineering Group, CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat|
|Email id||:||firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
- Heterogeneous catalytic reaction/Reaction Engineering, Green Technologies and Environment sustainable processes, Alternative green sources for energy and chemicals
Other Professional Course /Workshop
- March 2012: Participated in the CEP courses on Advanced Analytical Techniques conducted by IIT Bombay during March 26-29, 2012.
- December 2011: Participated in a DST sponsored SERC School on Clean Coal Technologies organized at IIT Bombay in joint collaboration with Washington University in St. Louis.
- July 2005- June 2006: One year course work on M.E. Plastic at UDCT (now ICT) Mumbai, India.
List of Publications (Most Recent Ten)
Total No. of Publications: 3
- Namdeo A, Mahajani S.M., Suresh A.K, Palladiumcatalysed oxidation of glycerol—Effect of catalyst support, Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical. 421 (2016) 45–56. doi:10.1016/j.molcata.2016.05.008.
- Namdeo A., Mahajani S. and Suresh A. K.(2013) "Pd catalyzed oxidation of glycerol: effect of different supports," AIChE Annual Meet 2013
- Namdeo A., Mani Sharan D, Mahajani S., Suresh A. K and Sarkar A.(2013) "Active metal surface area: pulse chemisorption, temperature program technique and cyclic voltammetry," AIChE Annual Meet 2013
- Research Scholar Symposium 2012, IIT Bombay- Poster Presentation
- AIChE 2013, San Francisco, USA - Oral and poster presentation
- Research Scholar Symposium 2014, IIT Bombay- Oral presentation