|Name||:||Dr. P Yuvaraj|
|Qualification||:||Ph D (Organic Chemistry)|
|Contact Details||:||Ph: +91 0385-2414481 / Fax +91 0385-2414481|
|Email id||:||firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
- Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Asymmetric Synthesis
- Total Synthesis of natural Products
- Development of new Synthetic methodologies
List of Publications (Most Recent Ten)
Total No. of Publications: 23
- Synthesis of 3-spiropyrrolidine-3-spirooxindoles from Baylis-Hillman adducts of chromone with azomethineylidesvia [3+2] cycloaddition reaction. P. Yuvaraj and B. S. R. Reddy. Tetrahedron Lett.2013,54, 821-827.
- A novel and diastereoselective construction of H-pyrazolo[3,2-a]isoquinolines – fused spirooxindolesvia [3+2] cycloaddition. P. Yuvaraj and B. S. R. Reddy. Tetrahedron Lett. 2014, 55,806-810.
- Microwave-assisted efficient and highly chemoselective synthesis of oxazolo[5,4-B]quinoline-fused spirooxindolesvia catalyst- and solvent-free three-component tandem Knoevenagel/Michael addition reaction.P. Yuvaraj and B. S. R. Reddy. Tetrahedron Lett. 2015, 56, 78-81.
- A green synthesis of benzimidazolesKathirvelan, D. P. Yuvaraj,Babu, K. Nagarajan, Arasampattu S. Reddy, BSR. Indian J.Chem., Sec B. 2013, 52B, 1152.
- Synthesis of β –aminoketone by reaction of amine and activated chalcone in microwave irradiation. P. Yuvaraj BSR, Reddy. Indian J.Chem., Sec B. 2015, 54B, 825-828.
- One pot synthesis of 1-Azaxanthones via Friedlander condensation. P. Yuvaraj and B. S. R. ReddyIndian J.Chem., Sec B. 2016, 55B, 83-87.
Awards and Fellowships
- Qualified GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) exam -2010.
- CSIR- Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) -2012.
- Postdoctoral Fellow,University of KwaZulu Natal, South Africa.Feb-2015-Nov-2015.
- Postdoctoral Fellow,IIT Madras, Chennai, India.Dec-2015-Mar-2016.