|Name||:||Dr Pranjal Gogoi|
|Qualification||:||M. Sc (Inorganic chemitry), Ph.D.(Organic chemistry)|
|Contact Details||:||Applied Organic Chemistry Group, CSTD, CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat-785006, Assam, INDIA|
|Email id||:||firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Aryne Chemistry
- Reaction mechanism investigation
- Synthetic path development of existing active compounds
- Design and synthesis of new heterocycles
- Design and synthesis of novel sensitizers for cancer
- Tandem Suzuki cross-coupling reactions: Synthesis of fused heterocycles and carbocycles
- Development of novel synthetic strategies for ortho-difunctionalization of arenes via arynes
- Development of novel NIR absorbing sensitizers and their nanoconjugates for the multimodal cancer imaging and therapy
- D. Konwar, P. Gogoi, D. K. Dutta "An improved process for the production of 4-Hydroxy-butan-2 one" Application No.: 1793/DEL/2004, Publication Date: 08/09/2006; patent No. 257326
- D. Konwar, P. Gogoi, R. N. Das, N. Borthakur "An improved method for the preparation of 16-Dehydropregenolone Acetate (16-DPA) from Pseudodiosgenin diacetate (PDA)" Application No.:1757/DEL/2004, Publication Date: 18/08/2006
- Mourino, S. Seoane, R. Perez, P. Gogoi "Análogos de vitamina D con interés farmacéutico"
List of Publications (Most Recent Ten)
Total No. of Publications: 40
- Pranjal Gogoi,* Pranjal Bezboruah, Romesh C Boruah* “Ligand-free Suzuki-cross-coupling reactions: Application to beta-halo-alpha, beta-unsaturated aldehydes” Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2013, 5032–5035.
- Pranjal Gogoi,* Pranjal Bezboruah, Junali Gogoi, Romesh C Boruah* ”ipso-Hydroxylation of Arylboronic Acids and Boronate Esters by Using Sodium Chlorite as an Oxidant in Water” Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2013, 7291–7294
- Junali Gogoi, Pranjal Gogoi* and Romesh C Boruah* ”One-Pot Stereoselective Synthesis of (Z)-β-Ketoenamides from β-Halo α,β-Unsaturated Aldehydes” Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2014, 3483-3490.
- Ashwini Borah, Limi Goswami, Kashmiri Neog and Pranjal Gogoi* “DMF-Dimethyl Acetal as Carbon Source for -Methylation of Ketones: A Hydrogenation-Hydrogenolysis Strategy of Enaminones” J. Org. Chem. 2015, 80, 4722-4728.
- Limi Goswami, Shyamalee Gogoi, Junali Gogoi, Rajani K. Baruah, Romesh C Boruah, and Pranjal Gogoi* “Facile Diversity-Oriented Synthesis of Polycyclic Pyridines and Their Cytotocicity Effects in Human Cance Cell Lines” ACS Comb. Sci. 2016, 18, 253-261
- Ashwini Borah and Pranjal Gogoi* “Cascade C-C and C-N Bond Formation: A Straight Forward Synthesis of Phenanthridines and Fused Quinolines” Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2016, 2200-2206
- Kashmiri Neog, Ashwini Borah, and Pranjal Gogoi* “Palladium(II)-Catalyzed C-H Bond Activation/C-C and C-O Bond Formation Reaction Cascade: Direct Synthesis of Coumestans” J. Org. Chem. 2016, 81, 11971.
- Kashmiri Neog, Dhiraj Dutta, Babulal Das and Pranjal Gogoi* “Coumarin to Isocoumarin: One-pot Synthesis of 3-Substituted Isocoumarins from 4-Hydroxycoumarins and Benzyne Precursors” Org. Lett. 2017, 19,730-733
- Ashwini Borah, Abhilash Sharma, Hemanta Hazarika, Kumud Sharma and Pranjal Gogoi* “Synthesis of 1-Azaanthraquinone: Sequential C-N Bond Formation/Lewis Acid Catalyzed Intramolecular Cyclization Strategy” J. Org. Chem. 2017, 82, 8309–8316.
- Limi Goswami, Kashmiri Neog, Kumud Sharma and Pranjal Gogoi* “Metal-free cascade reaction of β-halo-α,β-unsaturated aldehyde and 1,4-dithiane-2,5-diol: synthesis of polycyclic 2-formylthiophenes” Org. Biomol. Chem., 2017, 15, 6470 – 6473
Awards and Fellowships
- NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST-Junior Research Fellow (CSIR-JRF, Top 20%)
- NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST-Senior Research Fellow
- GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING (GATE)
- Award for “Most cited paper of the year 2005-2008” –published in Tetrahedron Letters 2006, 47, pages 79-82 by Elsevier (P) Ltd, Oxford, UK.
- Award for “Most cited paper of the year 2006-2009”–published in Tetrahedron Letters 2006, 47, pages 79-82 by Elsevier (P) Ltd, Oxford, UK.
- Best performing Junior Research Fellow (JRF) of the year 2005-2006 of North East Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat (Formerly Regional Research Laboratory), Assam, India.
- Best Performing Senior Research Fellow (SRF) of the year 2006-2007 of North East Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat (formerly Regional Research Laboratory), Assam, India.
- DST Start-up research Grant (Young Scientist) Project Proposal entitled “Tandem Suzuki cross-coupling reactions: Synthesis of fused heterocycles and carbocycles” has been awarded. (Registration No. CS-o87/2014).
- Certificate of award for completing Leadership Development Programme on leadership roles, competencies, application and personal mastery 2013 conferred by CSIR-HRD, Ghaziabad.