|Name||:||Er. Tobiul Hussain Ahmed|
|Qualification||:||.E (Chemical Engg.), M.S. (by Research), IIT Madras|
|Contact Details||:||Chemical Engineering Group, Engineering Sciences & Technology Division, CSIR-North East Institute of Science & Technology Jorhat-785006, Assam (INDIA) Ph: + 91- 0376-237011/2370139 extn. 2469|
|Email id||:||firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
- Nutraceuticals, Functional food developments, Microwave based technologies (drying, extraction etc.), Process optimization, Scale up of chemical & biochemical processes, Process economics and feasibility studies, Phytochemical extraction, water and waste water treatment
- MS thesis entitled “Microwave aided drying of Capsicum chinense Jacq.”
- Ashma Begum, Jahnabi Sarma, Preetismita Borah, Pinky Moni Bhuyan, Ruprekha Saikia, Tobiul Hussain Ahmed, Susma Karki, Jyoti Rupa Dowarah, Priti Gupta, Ritika R Khanna, Luna Rai, Judy Lalhmangaihzuali, Aradhana Goswami and Pritish Chowdhury, Microwave (MW) Energy in Enzyme Deactivation: Stabilization of Rice Bran from Few Widely Consumed Indigenous Rice Cultivars (Oryza sativa L.) from Eastern Himalayan Range. Current Nutrition & Food Science, 2015, 11, 240-245.
- Jitu Saikia,, Susmita Sarmah, Tobiul Hussain Ahmed, Paran Jyoti Kalita, Rajib Lochan Goswamee. Removal of toxic fluoride ion from water using low cost ceramic nodules prepared from some locally available raw materials of Assam, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 2017, 5, 2488-2497
- Saikia Jitu, Sarmah Susmita, Bordoloi Palakshi, Ahmed Hussain Tobiul, Bora Jayanta Jyoti, Goswami Aradhana, Goswamee Rajib Lochan. “supported nano alumina coated bio-graphite derived from ipomoea carnea stems suitable for the adsorption of toxic fluoride ion from water- a method of its preparation and application, Ref. No.: 0003NF2016, India
- OP-12 Bio-Fertilizer Mediated Plant Health Improvement in Normal and Water Deficit Condition
- Tobiul Hussain Ahmed, Aradhana Goswami, P.K. Choudhury, Ashma Begum D. Guru Kumar, P.K. Goswami “Development of Nutraceuticals from Cereal processing by-products” 8th Nutra India Summit during 13-17 March 2013, Mumbai.
- Arnab Phukan, Jayanta Jyoti Bora, Tobiul Hussain Ahmed, Aradhana Goswami, Rajib L. Goswamee “Aluminium activated paddy husk ash as defluoridising agent”. “National symposium on recent trends in chemical sciences” during 22‐23 March, 2013 at Department of Chemistry, Manipur University, Manipur.
- Palakshi Bordoloi, Tobiul Hussain Ahmed, Saptarshi, Sharma, Ananta Kr. Sarmah, Aradhana Goswami, Pritish Kr. Chowdhury "Development of probiotic product bymicrobial fermentation of rice bran from traditional varieties of rice of NE India". Oral presentation at National seminar on Emerging bio-input and biotechnology for green environment Gauhati University, held on May 9-10, 2014
- Gayatri Gogoi, Pinki Changmai, T. H. Ahmed, P. K. Chowdhury, A.Goswami. Antioxidant activity of the extracted anthocyanin and viscosity profile of both pigmented and non pigmented varieties of komal chaul from NE region. National seminar CRSI , CSIR-NEIST, July 2014.
- Bipul Das, Runjun Chetia, Shabnam Azad, Tobiul Hussain Ahmed, Pranab Barkakati “Thermal Analysis of Hazardious Styrene Polymerization Reaction”. CHEMCON , December 2015 , IIT Guwahati.
- Nilakshi Borah, Sapna Boruah, Tobiul Hussain Ahmed and Pranab Borkakati “Shelf life study of Komal Chaul at different storage conditions”.. MRSI CSIR NEIST.
- Jitu Saikia, Susmita Sarmah, Tobiul Hussain Ahmed, Rajib Lochan Goswamee. “Activation and characterization of carbon particles from carbonized Ipomoea Carnea” MRSI CSIR NEIST.
- Juthika Saikia, Archana Yadav, Tobiul Hussain Ahmed, Abhisek Dasgupta, Rujyoti Bharali, Ratul Saikia, Rhizophare bacterial formulation JS01 improves growthand yield efficiency of plants in drought and stressed systems. 4th national conference on plant growth-promoting Rhizobacteria (PGPR) for sustainability of agriculture and environment, 11-12 May , 2018 Mizoram, Aizawl