|Name||:||Mr Debabrata Das|
|Designation||:||Sr Scientist & Assistant Professor of AcSIR(Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research)|
|Contact Details||:||Planning & Project Monitoring Division, CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat, Assam|
- Use of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms in R/Python to analyse R&D Data.
- Project Management & Development of Software for R&D Project Monitoring and Management activities.
- Developed Accounting and Billing Software for JRL Employees' Consumer's Co-operative Stores, CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat
- Developed the official website for CSIR-NEIST.
- Developed CSIR-NEIST Intranet website for internal use.
- Developed “Project Management Portal for PME Cell”, which is helpful to monitor the Expenditure and Status of the ongoing R&D projects, Service Tax Details, Research Utilization Data for each quarter of Laboratory, ECF Status of all R&D Divisions, AMC & Warranty list of computers etc.
- Developed an on-line R&D Project Evaluation System to be used by Project Investigators to fill the various details of completed project for evaluation purpose.
- Developed HR Portal for Planning Division, which gives complete information about all staff of CSIR-NEIST
- Developed Director’s online Appointment Diary.
- Developed I&BD Portal for I&BD Division, which gives complete information about Project Proposals, Technologies Developed, Patents, MOU, Testing and Analysis Contracted etc., in CSIR-NEIST
- Developed software on Organisation Structure and maintained a database on Manpower for display in PME Portal.
- Developed software to generate Form-16 for all the Income Tax Assesses of CSIR-NEIST employees for Bill Section.
- Developed software for Planning Division to keep track of all proposals routed through their division
- Developed software for I&BD Division to maintain a database on the samples submitted in CSIR-NEIST for Testing and Analysis purpose.
- Developed a website for Golden Jubilee Year (2010-11) Celebration, displaying Advisors list, different committees, Events to be organized through out the year, Action Points, RRL to NEIST Journey etc. in the web site.
- Designed and developed a website for 43rd Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Memorial Tournament held at CSIR-NEIST from 21 Jan to 23 Jan 2012 and is linked to NEIST website and updated with the live scores and results of the events.
- Developed an online account management system for the share holders of RRL Employee's Co-operative Credit & Thrift Society Ltd., Jorhat, Assam
Human Resource Development
- Guided BCA student of Dibrugarh University in a software based Project Work undertaken in PME Cell.
- Trainer for ITI trainees for the trade of "Computer Operator and Programming Assistant"
List of Publications (Most Recent Ten)
Total No. of Publications: 2
- Awareness of Intellectual Property Rights in India., 27-31,2010 in XXXIV Indian Social Science Congress at Gauhati University, Assam, XXXIV, 358-359, Indian Academy of Social Sciences
- Role of CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat, Assam in the development of North East India., CSIR-NISCAIR, New Delhi.
Awards and Fellowships
- Received Certificate of Appreciation for exemplary Performance in Management Sciences Division for the year 2014-15
- Nominated for Institutional award for Outstanding Achievement for the Laboratory level implementation of CSIR ERP Transformation.