|Name||:||Dr. Raju Khan|
|Qualification||:||Ph.D. (Physical Chemistry)|
|Contact Details||:||Analytical Chemistry Division CSIR-North East Institute of Science & Technology Jorhat-785006 Assam|
|Email id||:||email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Development of Electrochemical Biosensor for Health and Environmental Monitoring
- Synthesis and Characterization of Chemically and Electrochemically Nanoparticlcles
- A novel development of lab-on-chip biosensor for determination of mycotoxins in food (mainly cereals) funded by Department of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. of India, Principal Investigator (PI).
- Method development, validation and determination of some pharmaceuticals in bulk, dosage form and biological fluid using electro-analytical technique, funded by Department of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. of India, (Mentor).
- Eco-friendly management of plant pathogens using natural plant extract from Northeast India by inducing resistance in plants, Bilateral (Indo-Czech Republic), funded by CSIR-ASCR, Co-Investigator.
- Development of Sensors for detection of pesticides, In-house, funded by CSIR, Principal Investigator (PI).
- Screen Printed Electrodes (SPEs) Functionalized with Organic-Inorganic Hybrid Nano-Composites for Bio-Sensing Applications, Indo-Russian Joint Research, funded by Department of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. of India, Principal Investigator (PI).
- Nanoparticles Supported Self Assembled Conducting Polymer Monolayer Based Platform for Rapid Detection of Monosodium Glutamate in Food Products, funded by DBT (PI)
List of Publications (Most Recent Ten)
Total No. of Publications: 42
- Raju Khan, Mintu Pal, Alexey V. Kuzikov, Tanya Bulko, Elena V. Suprun, Victoria V. Shumyantseva, ImpedimetricImmunosensor for detection of cardiovascular disorder risk biomarker, Materials Science and Engineering C, 68 (2016) 52-58.
- P Phukon, K Radhapyari, B K Konwar, Raju Khan, “Natural Polyhydroxyalkanoate-Gold Nanocomposite Based Biosensor for Detection of Antimalarial Drug Artemisinin”, Materials Science and Engineering C 37 (2014) 314-320.
- Raju Khan, K K Saini and Marshal Dhayal, “High Sensitivity Electrochemical Immunosensor Based on Plasma Modified TiO2/Chitosan for Ochratoxin-A Detection” Advances Electrochemistry 1, (2014) 1-5.
- KeishamRadhapyari, PrabhatKatoky, MR Das and Raju Khan, “Graphene-Polyaniline Nanotube Based Biosensor Detection for Antimalarial Drug Artesunate in Pharmaceutical Formulation and Biological Fluids”, Talanta 111 (2013) 47-53.
- KeishamRadhapyari, PrabhatKatoky and Raju Khan, “Detection of Anticancer Drug Tamoxifen Using Biosensor Based on Polyaniline Probe Modified with Horseradish Peroxidase”, Materials Science and Engineering C 33 (2013) 583-587.
- Raju Khan, Waldemar Gorski, and Carlos D. Garcia, “Nanomolar Detection of Glutamate at a Biosensor Based on Screen-Printed Electrodes Modified with Carbon Nanotubes”, Electroanalysis, 23, (2011) 2357 – 2363.
- Raju Khan, Nibaran C. Dey, Ajit K. Hazarika, Krishan K. Saini, Marshal Dhayal, “Mycotoxin Detection on Antibody Immobilized Conducting Polymer Supported Electrochemically Polymerized Acacia Gum”, Analytical Biochemistry, 410, (2011) 185-190.
- Raju Khan and M. Dhayal., Chitosan/polyaniline hybrid conducting biopolymer base impedimetricimmunosensor to detect Ochratoxin-A, Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 24 (2009) 1700-1705.
- Raju Khan, A. Kaushik, P.R. Solanki, A. A. Ansari, M.K. Pandey and B.D. Malhotra, “Zinc oxide nanoparticles-chitosan composite film for cholesterol biosensor”, AnalyticaChimicaActa, 616 (2008) 207.
- Raju Khan and M. Dhayal, “Nanocrystalline bioactive TiO2/Chitosan impedimetricimmunosensor for Ochratoxin-A”, Electrochemistry Communication, 10 (2008) 492.
Awards and Fellowships
- BOYSCAST fellowship Awarded by Department of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. of India, year 2009-2010, deputed for the one year, Department of Chemistry, The University of Texas at San Antonio, One UTSA Circle, San Antonio, Texas 78249-0698, USA.
- Nomination received by CSIR for CSIR Young Scientist Award 2012
- Fast Track Young Scientist Awarded by Department of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. of India,
- Received a Cash Prize for the Merit/Rank in Matric.
- One of the publications entitled “Nanocrystalline bioactive TiO2/Chitosan impedimetric immunosensor for Ochratoxin-A”, Electrochemistry Communication, 10 (2008) 492, by Raju Khan cited by Natutre-India.
- Life Member of Materials Research Society of India (MRSI), Membership number (LMB-1013).