|Name||:||Dr. Chandan Tamuly|
|Contact Details||:||CSIR-NEIST Branch Itanagar,G-sector, Naharlagun Arunachal Pradesh-791110|
|Email id||:||firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
- Natural Product Chemistry
- Nanoscience and nanotechnology
- Green synthesis of nanoparticles and its applications
- Green Chemistry
- Development of agro technology & chemical investigation of selected medicinal, aromatic and edible plant of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Exploration & utilization of wild edible plants consumed by ST people of Arunachal Pradesh for Socio Economic Development of the State.
- Study on nutraceuticals, phytochemicals and medicinal properties of a few Piper species of North East India.2012 2015 (Ongoing) Department of Biotechnology (DBT), New Delhi
List of Publications (Most Recent Ten)
Total No. of Publications: 32 (SCI Journals)
- I Saikia, S Sonowal, M Pal, PK Boruah, MR Das, Chandan Tamuly. Biosynthesis of gold decorated reduced graphene oxide and its biological activities. Materials Letters (2016) 178, 239-242
- M Hazarika, I Saikia, J Das, Chandan Tamuly, MR Das. Biosynthesis of Fe2O3@SiO2 nanoparticles and its photocatalytic activity. Materials Letters (2016) 164, 480-483
- I Saikia, M Hazarika, Chandan Tamuly. Synthesis, characterization of bio-derived ZnO nanoparticles and its catalytic activity. Materials Letters (2015) 161, 29-32.
- Chandan Tamuly, I Saikia, M Hazarika, M Bordoloi, N Hussain, MR Das, K Deka. Bio-derived ZnO nanoflower: a highly efficient catalyst for the synthesis of chalcone derivatives. RSC Advances (2015) 5(12), 8604-8608
- Chandan Tamuly, M Hazarika, J Bora, M Bordoloi, MP Boruah, PR Gajurel. In vitro study on antioxidant activity and phenolic content of three Piper species from North East India. Journal of Food Science and Technology (2015) 52(1), 117-128.
- Chandan Tamuly, M Hazarika, M Bordoloi, P.K. Bhattacharyya, R Kar Biosynthesis of Ag nanoparticles using pedicellamide and its photocatalytic activity: An eco-friendly approach. Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy (2014) 132, 687-691.
- Chandan Tamuly, M Hazarika, J Das, M Bordoloi, D.J. Borah, M.R. Das. Bio-derived CuO nanoparticles for the photocatalytic treatment of dyes. Materials Letters (2014) 123, 202-205.
- Chandan Tamuly, M Hazarika, J Bora, P.R. Gajurel Antioxidant Activities and Phenolic Content of Piper wallichii (Miq.) Hand.-Mazz. International Journal of Food Properties (2014) 17(2), 309-320.
- Chandan Tamuly, I Saikia, M Hazarika, M.R. Das Bio-derived CuO nanocatalyst for oxidation of aldehyde: a greener approach. RSC Advances (2014) 4(40), 20636-20640.
- Chandan Tamuly, I Saikia, M Hazarika, M.R. Das. Reduction of aromatic nitro compounds catalyzed by biogenic CuO nanoparticles. RSC Advances (2014) 4(95), 53229-53236
- Chandan Tamuly & Manobjyoti Bordoloi. “Flora of North East India: Secondary Metabolites and Nutritional Value” LAP-LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Germany (2013) (ISBN:978-3-659-48322-6)
- Book Chapter Published: 2 (Two)